How to Navigate the Event
WHAT ARE THE RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO VIEW SESSIONS?
- Windows 7 and above, running Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported
- MacOS 10.9 or later, running Chrome and Firefox. Safari not supported
- iPhone 5S or later, running iOS 11 and up
- Android 4.0 or later, running Chrome
- If you are using a VPN and you’re experiencing issues, please turn the VPN off and this should resolve the issue.
HOW DO I JOIN A SESSION?
- On the agenda page, select a session and click the “Broadcast” button under the session title. The broadcast will become available two minutes before the scheduled session start time.
- When you click the “Broadcast” button, you may be prompted to log in to join the session.
- Enter the email address used to register under the “Log in with your registered email” option.
- Check your inbox for a link to access the sessions.
HOW DO I MOVE BETWEEN SESSIONS?
When a session ends, or if you decide to switch to a different breakout session, click the “Back” button to return to the agenda. You can then enter any other live session by clicking the “Broadcast” button. The agenda includes a two-minute buffer between each set of sessions, to allow time to navigate to the next session.
IS CLOSED CAPTIONING AVAILABLE?
Yes! To turn on Live Captioning, you need to be logged in on Chrome, go to Preferences, and click on Advanced in the left menu. The feature can be enabled from the Accessibility panel.
WILL THE EVENT SESSIONS BE RECORDED?
Yes, all sessions will be recorded and will be available to watch on-demand at your leisure after the event.
I’M STILL EXPERIENCING ISSUES?