Pricing: why pay for what you don’t use?
Pay for the compute and storage
that you actually use.
Turn compute resources on and off so you only pay for what you use
Store unlimited amounts of data at affordable cloud rates
Grow your analytics infrastructure with linear cost scalability
Get started with options that fit your needs
Snowflake offers multiple editions of our cloud data warehouse service. For usage-based pricing with no long-term commitments, sign up for Snowflake On Demand™ – a fast and easy way to access Snowflake. Or, secure price discounts with pre-purchased Snowflake capacity options. Please contact us for additional information.
Compute usage is billed on a per-second basis, with a minimum of 60 seconds.
Select Pricing for your Region & Preferred Platform
Please select platform and region to see pricing
- Complete SQL Data Warehouse
- Data Sharing
- Business hour support M-F
- 1 day of time travel
- Always-on enterprise grade encryption in transit and at rest
- Customer dedicated virtual warehouses
- Premier Support 24 x 365
- Faster response time
- SLA with refund for outage
- Multi-Cluster warehouse
- Up to 90 days of time travel
- Federated authentication
- Annual rekey of all encrypted data
- Materialized Views
Enterprise for Sensitive Data
- HIPAA support
- PCI compliance
- Data encryption everywhere
- Tri-Secret Secure using customer-managed keys
- AWS PrivateLink support
- Enhanced security policy
Virtual Private Snowflake (VPS)
Enterprise for Sensitive Data +
- Customer dedicated virtual servers wherever the encryption key is in memory
- Customer dedicated metadata store
- Additional operational visibility
learn more about
Pricing for Snowflake is based on the volume of data you store in Snowflake and the compute time you use. For more information, read our pricing guide or contact us.
See the Difference
No one knows Snowflake better. Our expert services and consulting teams can help you implement Snowflake as efficiently as possible, and integrate your existing analytics systems with the data warehouse built for the cloud.
We are an early adopter of Virtual Private Snowflake because it gives us the ability to process data at lightning fast speed and deliver automated, intelligent solutions to our customers in real time.
– Linda Apsley, Vice President of Data Engineering, Capital One