ADP, Inc.: Accurate, Up-to date, Geo-based US Workforce Demographic and Income Data
Get clarity into the leading predictor in the market, income, to drive your decisions
All companies use data: to develop business strategy, to make critical decisions, and to set goals. To grow, it’s crucial to have the right tools and data to drive important business decisions before the competition beats you to it. Unfortunately, many companies don’t have access to right data, and the data that they may have is outdated and unreliable. ADP has aggregated and anonymized data at the neighborhood level, using our payroll data from nearly thirty million United States employees. This allows you to power your model and forecasts so you can:
• Guide your decision-making and improve ROI with more accurate data
• Manage risk and return with more reliable information
• Reduce waste and maintain healthy inventory levels
• Improve your pricing power by better understanding the elasticity of demand
• See how the market is trending and add context to economic research
• Evaluate, validate, monitor, and optimize value
Samples/Tables Included: These assets can be provided upon confirmation of terms of service and/or execution of NDA
– ADP Data Dictionary
– 100 lines of data
– January 2020 – January 2021 State level 13 month view of workforce and income data
Fields Included: Data set includes 288+ columns, below is a selection of commonly requested fields:
– Home and Work Geographic Locations (Zip Code or Census Hierarchy)
– Employment Level
– Income Distribution
Example Use Case:
Access accurate and reliable data based on income, demographics, and industry – from our secure, up to date database or easy-to use, interactive mapping tool.
• Readily spot economic trends without spending endless hours analyzing outdated government sources or surveys
• Accurately visualize how income flows from employer to employee over time with residential and commercial insights
• Reliably evaluate spending power, identify macro trends, and compare locations
• Swiftly view industry specific data to benchmark the economic value and competitive landscape
About the Provider:
For over 70 years, ADP has led the way in defining the future of business solutions. We are proud to be named to FORTUNE Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list for 14 consecutive years.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax, and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
Get access to ADP, Inc.: Accurate, Up-to date, Geo-based US Workforce Demographic and Income Data Dataset in Snowflake
Already a Snowflake customer?
Access this dataset directly from your Snowflake account