Transform SR Brands, LLC: Sears Kmart Appliances – Sales and Home Services Data
Exclusive data for appliances sold at Sears/Kmart and the connected Sears Home Services data.
Sears Kmart Appliances data has purchase history data sourced through Sears, Sears Hometown, Kmart stores and Sears.com since 2012. It also includes Sears Home Services data for appliances covered by either a service contract i.e. a Protection Agreement (PA)/Home Warranty (HW) covering up to 10 home appliances or a Service Order (SO). When combined, the data provides an Individual Appliance View including the sale of the appliance, installation, location, coverage, and repair history. Performance insights on major appliances including patterns of breakdown rates by geography, brand, season, etc. can be derived from this data.
– POS data including transactional details on purchases
– Service contracts data including details on agreements, and home warranties.
– Service orders including the type of repair, parts installed etc.
– Data of sale
– Appliance installed location
– Appliance details: brand, model, etc.
– Duration of service agreement
– Appliances covered under agreement
– Age of appliance
– Type of service order
– Parts installed in a service order
Example Use Case:
Use the historical appliances purchase and service data to get insights on the customer’s purchase and usage patterns for appliances by geography. It will help segment, and target customers based on their needs and history. What type of marketing campaigns should you run and for which types of appliances? They will likely respond better when they make duress purchases.
About the Provider: