The Snowflake Ready Validation Program recognizes partners that have completed a 3rd party technical validation to confirm their Snowflake integrations are optimized with an emphasis on functional and performance best practices.
Snowflake Ready Technology Validation Program
Snowflake Ready Validated Connectors
How to Become a Snowflake Ready Technology Partner
- Snowflake Partner Network Select, Premier or Elite status
- Native Connector available for at least 6 months
- Must work on AWS, Azure and GCP
- 10 joint customers in production
- 2 publicly referenceable customers + 1 published joint customer case study
- After meeting all of the above requirements, complete the “Getting Started” form on the Persistent Snowflake Ready Technology Validation page.
- Snowflake Ready Technology badge that can be used in accordance with the Snowflake Partner Marketing Branding and Messaging Guidelines
- Partner logo displayed on the Snowflake Ready Validated Connectors section of this page
- Support for Snowflake Ready related joint GTM activities (e.g. blog, press release, social promotion, etc)
- Best practices guide, issues/observations document, reference architecture diagram