INNOVATE IN THE DATA CLOUD
Snowflake Startup Challenge brings together early-stage startups to build applications and products in the Snowflake Data Cloud. The startups compete and the winner may receive up to a $250K investment from Snowflake, along with marketing exposure, exposure to top tier VCs and more! See the official rules for details.
Hundreds of startups and SaaS companies are already building on Snowflake and taking advantage of the Data Cloud. Learn why.
- November 17, 2020: Registration opens
- March 30, 2021: Deadline to submit application
- April 30, 2021: Up to 10 semi-finalists announced
- May 21, 2021: 3 Finalists announced after reviewing investor pitches
- Summer 2021: Pitch and grand prize winner announced
Register your interest to have access to an extended trial with $400 in credits, developer resources, and support.