For years, cybersecurity teams have relied on stand-alone security information event management (SIEM) systems to aggregate log data from many sources for event correlation, detection, and incident response. However, these legacy SIEM solutions are unable to scale to accommodate increasing data volumes and the growing number of cloud data sources.
Learn how to easily deploy a modern security data lake, so you can decouple the data platform from SIEM capabilities for streamlined log aggregation, and out-of-the-box detection and response capabilities for greater visibility.
Highlights include how to:
- Address the shortfalls of legacy SIEM solutions
- Implement a security data lake
- Apply data science to threat detection
- Leverage other data teams via collaboration
- Connect best-of-breed applications
- Achieve your security program objectives