Last Updated: November 10, 2021 | Previous Versions
Use of the Service and any Snowflake offerings are subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer and Snowflake.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Service:
- to store, transmit, or make available (a) content that is infringing, libelous, unlawful, tortious, or in violation of third-party rights, (b) content or technology that harms, interferes with, or limits the normal operation of the Service or Snowflake offerings, including monitoring traffic or data, or (c) viruses, malware, or other malicious code;
- for illegal, threatening, or offensive uses, or for similarly objectionable purposes, such as propagating hate or violence or causing harm to others or to our reputation;
- to transact in, or facilitate activities related to, misappropriating another individual’s identity, including, but not limited to, improperly obtained credit card information and/or account credentials;
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or any Snowflake offerings or any related systems, including those of Snowflake’s subcontractors and other customers or users;
- to permit direct or indirect access to or use of the Service or any Snowflake offerings in a way that violates the Agreement or use of the Service or any Snowflake offerings to access or use any intellectual property in or related to the Service or any Snowflake offerings except as permitted under the Agreement;
- to copy the Service or any Snowflake offerings, or any part, feature, function or user interface thereof except as expressly allowed for Client Software under the Agreement; or
- to build similar or competitive products or services.
Customer may conduct benchmark tests of the Service (each a “Test”). Other than with respect to Tests involving Previews, which may not be disclosed externally, Customer may externally disclose a Test or otherwise cause the results of a Test to be externally disclosed if it includes as part of the disclosure all information necessary to replicate the Test.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Agreement, in the event of any conflict between the Agreement and this AUP, this AUP shall govern. This AUP may be updated by Snowflake from time to time upon reasonable notice (which may be provided through the Service or by posting an updated version of this AUP). Any violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your access to and use of the Service or any Snowflake offering.