These Snowflake Summit 2023 Registration Terms and Conditions (the “Event Terms”) are binding without qualifications or exceptions, on all persons that register or for whom are registered (collectively, referred to herein as the “Registrant”) to attend the upcoming Snowflake Summit 2023 conference (the “Event”) hosted by Snowflake Inc. (“Snowflake”).
By checking the box indicating acceptance to these Event Terms and/or participating in the Event, each Registrant hereby agrees: 1) to be bound by and deemed to have accepted these Event Terms, which the Registrant acknowledges to have read and understood, 2) that he/she has obtained the consent of his/her employer prior to registering for the Event and becoming bound by these Event Terms, to the extent his/her employer may so require and 3) these Terms are enforceable like any written agreement signed by Registrant. If the Registrant does not agree to any of these Event Terms, the Registrant may not enter, view or make use of the website for the Event (the “Website”) or register for or otherwise attend the Event.
Payment Information & Purchase Order Terms
Full payment of the Event fee must be provided upon submission of the registration form, no later than June 26, 2023. Those Registrants who have not submitted full payment prior to their arrival at the Event will be charged the onsite rate and be required to submit full payment onsite prior to gaining access or entry to the Event. Orders placed on behalf of multiple attendees for group registrations must provide the group discount code provided by Snowflake in order to register such a group. Please provide the group discount code to the Snowflake Summit 2023 registration team at [email protected] as soon as possible in order to receive any group code needed to register.
Registration Confirmation and Scope of Terms
The Registrant’s registration for the Event is considered final upon submission of a complete registration form, including payment information. Upon completion of registration, the Registrant will receive an email confirming registration. In addition to these Event Terms, further rules may apply pursuant to the terms of agreement between Snowflake and the Event venue owner (“Venue Rules”). Nothing in these Event Terms is designed to censor anyone’s speech or conduct on public property.
To cancel or substitute a registration, the Registrant should notify the Snowflake Summit 2023 team via email: [email protected]. Applicable refunds will be processed based on the time and date that the request was submitted: Full refund: Cancellation notices must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on Friday, May 26, 2023. Requests received by May 26, 2023, will receive a full refund. No refunds for requests received after May 26, 2023, regardless of when the registration is received. Summit tickets purchased via a Snowflake order form are non-refundable. No-shows who do not provide timely notice as per above, will be charged the full Event fee. Registrant substitutions within a company are acceptable but must be completed prior to June 26, 2023 and are subject to such substituted individual’s agreement to be bound by these Event Terms. Any such substituted individual shall be deemed a “Registrant” under these Event Terms. IMPORTANT: A registration substitution does not automatically change the corresponding hotel reservation. To adjust and/or cancel a hotel reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
Admittance and Attendance Guidelines
- Each Registrant must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older, and show a valid photo ID upon arrival at the Event.
- Snowflake reserves the right to deny admittance to the Event to anyone who has registered under false pretenses (e.g. companies or attendee names that do not exist, individuals who are under-aged, etc.) and to retain any Event registration fees previously submitted for such registrations.
- Snowflake reserves the right to refuse or revoke Event registration and admission to any individual, at its sole discretion, including any person whose conduct is disorderly, disruptive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, indecent, defamatory, hateful or otherwise offensive (including conduct consisting of disparaging statements or opinions regarding race, gender or ethnic background).
- Registrants will be required to wear Event name badges at all times (identification will be verified) and shall not swap, share or loan his/her badge with/to any other person(s). Please note that lost or replacement badges may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Registrants are required to comply with the Snowflake Event Code of Conduct at all times.
- Registrants are required to comply with the Venue Rules in addition to the rules and policies of Snowflake at all times while attending the Event.
- Anyone who is removed from the Event for any reason may be arrested and subject to both criminal charges and a civil lawsuit.
Snowflake reserves the right to: (1) limit, restrict or prohibit audio or video recordings and/or transmissions of the Event or any portion thereof, or the taking of photographs during the Event, and (2) remove anyone conducting unauthorized recordings or photography. Any person who conducts unauthorized recordings or photography after being notified by Snowflake that such recordings or photography are so limited, restricted or prohibited hereby: (a) transfers ownership of any and all unauthorized recordings of the Event to Snowflake or its assigns, (b) agrees, upon request, to give possession of all copies of any such unauthorized recordings to Snowflake before leaving the Event premises, (c) authorizes use of any such unauthorized recordings of the Event (tape, CD, or such other medium) by Snowflake and/or its assigns for any purpose, and (d) represents that any attendees and other individuals that appear in such photos and videos have also consented to such use. Photographs and recordings taken by the Registrant during the Snowflake Summit may not be commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever other than by or at Snowflake’s express written direction.
Use of photos and videos
Registrants should be aware that Snowflake, its partners and vendors, and other third parties may from time to time take photos and videos in public areas of the Event. A Registrant’s image and the sound of their voice may be recorded. Each Registrant grants Snowflake and/or such third parties the right to later use, publish, broadcast or post such media in any format or medium for promotional purposes, including without limitation, publicly via online posting on the Website or another third party website, without remuneration to such Registrant of any kind. To the extent a Registrant is identified during any such recording, or identifies itself by name, the Registrant further acknowledges that such information may be included in such recorded materials. Snowflake will process any personal information collected from or provided by a Registrant in accordance with the Snowflake Event Privacy Notice.
All packages, bags, and other containers may be subject to search upon entry to the Event, and may be required to be stored during the Event. Registrants may be denied entry if they refuse to participate in these security measures.
Program and Event Terms Changes
Snowflake reserves the right to make any changes to the Event, its content and/or programs offered at any time and without notice. In addition, Snowflake may revise these Event Terms at any time by posting it on the Website.
Limitations of Liability
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Event Terms, Snowflake shall have no liability for any loss, damage, cost, claim or penalty of whatsoever nature, including but not limited to indirect and consequential damages and loss of profits, however arising out of or in connection with these Event Terms, the Website or the Event. The Registrant assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the Website and/or attendance to or registration for the Event and Snowflake disclaims all liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the Registrant’s use of the Website and/or attendance to or registration for the Event, whether direct or indirect, and whether or not Snowflake has been advised of or has knowledge of the possibility of such loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the Website and/or attendance to or registration for the Event, whether direct or indirect.
Snowflake shall not incur any liability to the Registrant or any other person or entity associated with the Registrant for any compensatory, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, or commercial or economic loss, even if Snowflake has been advised of such damage or loss, or such damage or loss was reasonably foreseeable.
Assumption of Risk; COVID-19 Safety
Registrants acknowledge and agree that: (i) they must be fully vaccinated to attend and may be required to provide proof of such vaccination or meet other health and safety requirements to attend; (ii) there are inherent risks with attending in-person events and that Snowflake cannot guarantee that participants will not be infected with COVID-19; and (iii) they hereby waive all risks related to COVID-19.
Privacy and Data Protection
- Snowflake Privacy Notice. Registrants acknowledge that they have reviewed and agree to the Snowflake Event Privacy Notice and Snowflake Privacy Notice, which together describe how Snowflake will collect, use, and share personal information that you submit to Snowflake or that we otherwise collect through the Event (for example, when Registrants appear in videos or photographs).
- Data Sharing. Snowflake does not sell registrant personal information to any third parties. Snowflake may use or share registrant personal information with Snowflake affiliates and/or trusted business partners, including without limitation, agents and service providers with whom Snowflake has engaged for the Event, for marketing purposes by Snowflake and/or its partners for the Event, and in accordance with your marketing preferences indicated during Event registration. Snowflake will disclose the names of any such partners, including the partner privacy notices applicable to such processing, to Registrants, including at https://www.snowflake.com/legal/snowflake-summit-partner-privacy-policies/.
Choice of Law and Venue
These Event Terms, and all matters arising out of or relating to these Event Terms, shall be governed by the procedural and substantive laws of the state of Delaware, USA. Delaware. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, THE REGISTRANT AGREES TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN WILMINGTON, DELAWARE.