Join us at Build.local to learn how to transform your business data into applications! This free half-day event is an opportunity to meet fellow developers, data scientists, and data engineers while taking part in technical sessions created for builders, by builders.
At BUILD.local you will:
- Build data apps, pipelines, and machine learning workflows using Snowflake as your data platform
- Use Snowflake’s new developer experience, Snowpark, to code in your language of choice
- Use Streamlit to create an interactive web application
- Train a machine learning model using Snowpark for Python and Scikit-learn
- Meet other members of the community andSnowflake builders from your area
Registration and Networking
Intro and Welcome
Builders' Introduction to Snowflake
See a live demo of the Snowflake features you can use to build data pipelines, apps, and machine learning workflows. Get up close with Snowpipe, Streams and Tasks, SQL API, external functions, Zero-Copy Cloning, and more.
DevOps end-to-end with Snowflake
Hands-On Lab: Data Engineering and ML with Snowpark for Python
Get hands-on learning experience building data engineering and machine learning workflows using Snowpark and Streamlit. You will work on an example scenario that will take you through the process of training a linear regression model to predict the return on investment of advertising spend across multiple channels. By the end of the lab, you’ll have learned how to create data pipelines, develop an ML model, use open source scikit-learn library, build Python User-Defined Functions (UDFs), and deliver the results as an interactive application.
Sales Engineer, Snowflake
Field CTO, EMEA Data Science
Senior Developer Advocate | Technical Evangelist — Snowpark for Python ML Lead, Snowflake
23 March 2023
13:00 – 17:00