Cloud object storage has become the de facto choice for data lakes. Even though data lakes can store large amounts of data, transforming and using all that data for insights can be challenging. Join us online for a free, instructor-led hands-on lab, which will cover how to get your Snowflake cloud data platform up and running to maximise the utilisation of your data lake and maximise ROI quickly through a simplified architecture that complements your data lake.
Follow along in your own Snowflake free-trial account and have your questions answered by a product expert in real time.
If you do not already have a trial account, please sign up for a free trial here. If this is your first Snowflake lab experience, it is highly recommended that you attend one of our other hands-on labs to get started.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Connect to your cloud storage using Snowflake
- Use external tables to access and transform data without loading it into Snowflake
- Capture and transform change data using streams and tasks
- Boost query performance by leveraging materialised views
- Export transformed data back to your cloud data lake
Senior Technical Sales Architect, Snowflake