Join us for a free, instructor-led, hands-on lab to learn how to use Qlik Replicate to bring SAP data into Snowflake. In this workshop, you will get started with Snowflake’s platform, use Snowflake’s Partner Connect functionality to set up and use trusted partner software, Qlik Replicate, to bring SAP data into Snowflake. Then you will learn how to keep data synchronised (so that changes to the SAP data set are replicated in Snowflake).
Instructors will help you follow along using your Snowflake and Qlik accounts, and they will answer your questions live through the chat box.
You’ll learn how to:
- Configure virtual warehouse compute clusters
- Connect to Partner Connect to easily access Qlik Replicate
- Use Qlik Replicate to create a source and target endpoint
- Configure Replicate to use Snowflake internal or external staging
- Configure a Replicate task
- Configure a transformation and test the expression
- Run your task
- Use unique features including Snowflake Zero-Copy Cloning and Time Travel
Principal Data Platform Architect, Field CTO Office, Snowflake
Senior Solutions Architect, Qlik