Data pipelines are the lifeblood of data-driven enterprises. From data ingestion to distributed processing, data engineering spans across many data infrastructure layers and encompasses complex development lifecycles. Building a successful data engineering practice takes time, resources, and a knowledge of the view ahead.
Join this session to learn about the most impactful trends in data engineering, and how you can build faster, more performant, and smarter data pipelines in the language of your choice with Snowpark—all in a single platform with near-zero maintenance.
During this webinar and live Q&A session, Snowflake product experts will cover:
- What capabilities to look for when choosing a data platform
- How data accessibility has changed and what the future looks like
- Working with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in a single platform
- Keeping your architecture streamlined while coding in your languages of choice
- Real customer examples and use cases
Director of Product Management, Snowflake
Principal Software Engineer, Snowflake
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Snowflake