**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VIDEO IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE TO ING EMPLOYEES.**
Delivering data-driven customer experiences while meeting rigorous regulatory data protection standards is critical for a financial services organization like ING. In order for ING to become the leading digital bank requires an approach beyond traditional big data solutions.
Join Matt Glickman, Snowflake’s VP of Financial Services, as he reveals 5 ways that can accelerate ING’s Think Forward Strategy. Matt is an industry leader in enterprise data platforms. For over 20 years, he led the development of business-critical analytics platforms at Goldman Sachs. As a Managing Director, he was responsible for the entire data platform of Goldman’s $1 trillion asset management business. Matt also co-led Goldman’s risk management platform where his team built Goldman’s first, company-wide data warehouse that helped it navigate the 2008 financial crisis. Matt holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics from Binghamton University.
This session covers:
- The state of the financial services industry.
- Using data to better serve customers, power data-driven decision making, and build business-critical products.
- Maintaining compliance with changing regulations and security requirements.
- How secure data sharing can deliver ING uncorked access to exponentially more data to extract even deeper insights.
- How organizations are easily consolidating their data lake and data warehouse onto a single cloud data platform.
- What cloud and multi-cloud strategies organizations have deployed to mirror, streamline, and even advance their business.
- 5 Ways that can accelerate ING’s Think Forward Strategy
Attend this live webinar to learn these insights and much more from an industry leader with 20-plus years of experience with enterprise data platforms.
Vice President Financial Services