Join Snowflake, Hex and Infostrux for our Zero to Snowpark Hands-On-Lab. Snowpark is a developer framework for Snowflake that allows for different data professionals to bring their choice of language and collaborate in the same platform using the same data. Snowpark is designed to bring together data engineers, data scientists, and developers. It opens up data programmability so they can collaborate and build better, and leverage the simplicity, access, performance, scalability, governance, and security of Snowflake’s Data Cloud.
Join us in person for hands on learning, Snowpark Python swag and breakfast.
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast & Networking
- 9:45 AM: Snowflake ‘101’
- 9:50 AM: Introduction to Snowpark
- 10:10 AM: Introduction to Hex
- 10:20 AM: Hands on Lab Set-up
- 10:30 AM: Hands on Lab
- 11:30 AM: Infostrux: How does this all come together?
- 11:50 AM: Wrap Up and Q&A
Q: What do I need to prepare?
Seaport Hotel Boston
Thursday, March 30th at 9:00 AM ET