New York | November 14 | 9:00 AM
Join Snowflake and Intricity for this 3 hour hands-on workshop. Snowflake is changing the way organizations perceive the limits of their data consumption. This new paradigm has many seeking to learn how this could be leveraged in their organizations. This workshop will be lead by Arkady Kleyner (Intricity EVP & Co-Founder), an expert with over 30 years of experience developing and deploying enterprise business solutions in Europe and America.
Intricity will outline how data can be uploaded to Snowflake, with a live example, and a step by step walkthrough. Participants will receive hands-on training on Snowflake, and experience the power of its architecture.
Space is limited so please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there.
Registration & Breakfast
Partner and Snowflake Introduction
Hands On Snowflake- data loading, tool connectivity, best practices etc.
Use case and conclusion
- Application of data on-boarding methods
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How Snowflake connects to your existing BI and ETL tools
- Leveraging the power and speed of Snowflake’s zero-copy cloning to make it easy to test and QA without physically copying data