Online | November 20 | 10:00 AM PT
Join us online for a free, instructor-led, hands-on lab to learn how to accelerate your analytics with Snowflake and Tableau. With Snowflake and Tableau, teams have access to fast, modern analytics on a single source of data. No bottlenecks, no maintenance, no headaches—just actionable insights. In this lab, our instructors will help you follow along using your Snowflake and Tableau accounts and answer your questions live.
You’ll learn how to:
- Load JSON data into cloud storage and then perform SQL queries directly with Snowflake
- Copy and load JSON and CSV data into Snowflake
- Prepare and optimize data for analytics
- Configure Tableau and connect to Snowflake
- Use Tableau to query semi-structured data, tables, views, and aggregations
We welcome everyone to attend and watch the virtual hands-on lab. However, to actively participate you will need a Tableau and Snowflake free trial account.