Sydney, AUS | March 19 | 8:30 AM
Join Snowflake and Cloudten for a hands-on workshop on March 19th in Sydney! Learn how to build a cloud data warehouse and experience how the only cloud-built data warehouse instantly and cost-effectively scales up, down and out without impacting performance.
Space is limited so please RSVP to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Check-In and Registration
Partner and Snowflake Introduction
Lab- Hands On Snowflake
Use Cases and Conclusion
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time with simple SQL
- How to securely share your data with data consumers inside and outside your organisation
In this 90-minute hands-on workshop, you’ll:
- Create your own data warehouse
- Load data into Snowflake
- Run queries in Snowflake and review performance
- Learn about Snowflake security
- Learn how to use its unique data protection features
Our AWS-certified team are specialists in all aspects of cloud architecture and the underlying technologies that drive it. We partner with enterprise and government customers to deliver and manage secure world class cloud solutions specialising in Security, DevOps, Big Data and AI. Working closely with AWS and leading vendors, Cloudten delivers end-to-end competencies to help organisations build flexible, highly available, resilient and efficient cloud environments.