Pittsburgh, PA | May 22 | 9:00 AM
Join Snowflake, Data Ideology & Tableau for this hands-on crash course on how the only cloud-built data warehouse offers instant elasticity, secure data sharing, per-second pricing and many other features to enable the data-driven enterprise.
IMPORTANT: Data Ideology will walk you through this training with your own live trial account. A laptop and trial account is needed for the hands-on lab. Instructions to sign up for the trial here.
Space is limited so please RSVP to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Partner and Snowflake Introduction
Hands On Snowflake
Use Case Discussion
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- The power of separated storage and compute for unlimited concurrency
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How to effortlessly connect to your existing BI and ETL tools