New York, NY | February 20 | 8:30 AM
Join Snowflake and Intricity for this hands-on crash course on how the only cloud-built data warehouse offers instant elasticity, secure data sharing, per-second pricing and many other features to enable the data-driven enterprise. This training will be lead by Arkady Kleyner (Intricity EVP & Co-Founder), an expert with over 30 years of experience developing and deploying enterprise business solutions in Europe and America.
IMPORTANT: Intricity will walk you through this training with your own live trial account. Please bring your laptop and create a trial account to participate. Instructions to sign up for the trial below.
Space is limited so please RSVP to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Check-In and Breakfast
Partner and Snowflake Introduction
Lab- Hands On Snowflake
Use Cases and Conclusion
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- The power of separated storage and compute for unlimited concurrency
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How to effortlessly connect to your existing BI and ETL tools