Miami, FL | January 10 | 1:30 PM
Join Snowflake and Intricity for this 3 hour hands-on crash course! Snowflake is changing the way organizations perceive the limits of their data consumption. This new paradigm has many seeking to learn how this could be leveraged in their organizations. This training will be lead by Arkady Kleyner (Intricity EVP & Co-Founder), an expert with over 30 years of experience developing and deploying enterprise business solutions in Europe and America.
This workshop will outline how data can be uploaded to Snowflake on AWS, which participants will be able to do hands-on. Additionally, participants will be able to experience first-hand, the game-changing power and flexibility of the Snowflake solution.
Space is limited so please RSVP to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Cloud Architecture Planning
Hands On Snowflake
- How to seamlessly and securely share data with partners
- The power of separation of compute and storage for elastic concurrency
- How semi-structured sources can easily be ingested into Snowflake
- How Snowflake erases mistakes with Time Machine
- The power of using native SQL in elastic on-demand architecture