Los Angeles, CA | February 27 | 9:00 AM
Join Snowflake, Interworks and Tableau for this hands-on crash course on how the only cloud-built data warehouse offers instant elasticity, secure data sharing, per-second pricing and many other features to enable the data-driven enterprise.
IMPORTANT: Interworks will walk you through this training with your own live trial account. A laptop and trial account is required for the hands-on lab. Instructions to sign up for the free trial here.
Space is limited so please RSVP to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Check-In and Breakfast
Partner and Snowflake Introduction
Lab- Hands On Snowflake
Use Cases and Conclusion
Q&A and Networking
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- The power of separated storage and compute for unlimited concurrency
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How to effortlessly connect to your existing BI and ETL tools