LA, CA | March 27 | 8:30 AM
Join Snowflake and Slalom for this hands-on crash course on how the only cloud-built data warehouse offers instant elasticity, secure data sharing, per-second pricing and many other features to enable the data-driven enterprise.
IMPORTANT: Slalom will walk you through this training with your own live trial account. A laptop and trial account is required for the hands-on lab. Instructions to sign up for the free trial here.
Space is limited so please RSVP to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Breakfast and Registration
Partner and Snowflake Introduction
Lab- Hands On Snowflake
Use Cases and Conclusion
Lunch & Networking
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- The power of separated storage and compute for unlimited concurrency
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How to effortlessly connect to your existing BI and ETL tools