Chicago, IL | April 17 | 1:30 PM
We are currently at maximum capacity for this event. We still have spots left for the The Snowflake User Group on April 18th at the Discover Office. Register here!
Join Snowflake and Slalom for this hands-on crash course on how the only cloud-built data warehouse offers instant elasticity, secure data sharing, per-second pricing and many other features to enable the data-driven enterprise.
IMPORTANT: Slalom will walk you through this training with your own live trial account. A laptop and trial account is required for the hands-on lab. Instructions to sign up for the free trial here.
Space is limited so please RSVP to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Check-In and Set Up
Partner and Snowflake Introduction
Lab- Hands On Snowflake
Use Cases and Conclusion
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to enable workload isolation
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time with simple SQL
- How to securely share your data with data consumers inside and outside your organization