Boston, MA | April 24 | 9:00 AM
Join Snowflake and Sirius for this hands-on crash course on how the only cloud-built data warehouse offers instant elasticity, secure data sharing, per-second pricing and many other features to enable the data-driven enterprise. This workshop will focus on Snowflake as a Netezza replacement, differentiators and customer success stories.
IMPORTANT: Sirius will walk you through this training with your own live trial account. A laptop and trial account is required for the hands-on lab. Instructions to sign up for the free trial here.
Space is limited so please RSVP to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
Check-In and Set Up
Partner and Snowflake Introduction
Lab- Hands On Snowflake
Use Cases and Conclusion
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- How to enable workload isolation
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time with simple SQL
- How to securely share your data with data consumers inside and outside your organization