Snowflake provides many, many benefits for Python Data Engineering over using Spark against a legacy file-based data lake. During the lab you will get hands-on experience with these features and tools and understand how they benefit you as a data engineer!
This hands-on lab session will cover a lot of ground, and by the end you will have learned how to:
- Build a robust data engineering pipeline using Snowpark Python stored procedures
- Create pipelines that will process data incrementally
- Orchestrate your pipelines with Snowflake tasks
- Deploy your pipelines via a CI/CD pipeline
- Use Snowflake’s new developer CLI tool and Visual Studio Code extension
Principal Data Platform Architect,