Join this instructor-led, hands-on lab on June 13 at 10 a.m. PT to learn how to build a data application leveraging Snowflake Marketplace, Snowpark, and Streamlit.
In 60 minutes you can:
- Build a data application that leverages the Economy Data Atlas, published by Knoema on Snowflake Marketplace
- Process data with Snowpark
- Develop a simple machine learning model
- Create a Python UDF in Snowflake and then visualize the data with Streamlit
Register now to attend live or receive the lab replay.
Q: What prerequisites are required to participate in this lab?
- Account Admin role access in Snowflake or a Snowflake
- trial account: https://signup.snowflake.com/
- Basic knowledge of SQL, database concepts, and objects
- Familiarity with Python. All code for the lab is provided
- Ability to install and run software on your computer
Lead Developer Advocate