WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us for an instructor-led virtual hands-on lab on Wednesday, November 29th. This session will be delivered live by our local team based in APAC. During this session, you’ll have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with Snowflake and Python. Discover step-by-step how Snowflake’s features and tools can significantly benefit you.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPLORE & LEARN
- How to build a robust data engineering pipeline using Snowpark Python stored procedures
- Create pipelines that will process data incrementally
- Orchestrate your pipelines with Snowflake tasks
- Deploy your pipelines via a CI/CD pipeline
- Use Snowflake’s new developer CLI tool and Visual Studio Code extension
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Virtual Hands-On Labs sessions cater to individuals ranging from beginners to those with extensive experience in using Snowflake. These sessions are tailored to help you initiate or enhance your skills and confidence in the Data Cloud. This includes IT Managers, Data Architects, Engineers, Scientists, Administrators, and Developers.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Senior Sales Engineer