Join us online for a free, instructor-led, hands-on lab to learn how to build a modern data architecture with Snowflake and Informatica. In this workshop, you will learn how to get started with Snowflake and how you can build and automate ELT and ETL data pipelines faster and easier.
In this lab, our instructors will help you follow along using your Snowflake and Informatica accounts, and they will answer your questions live.
You’ll learn how to:
- Navigate the Snowflake UI
- Create a database and compute resources
- Use cool Snowflake features, including Zero-Copy Cloning and Time Travel
- Extract and load data from a wide collection of on-premises and cloud sources with Informatica
- Standardize, cleanse, join, filter, and augment data easily using Informatica’s graphical UI
- Execute high-performance transformation reliably using Snowflake
Presales Director, Informatica
Senior Sales Engineer, Snowflake