Join us for a live virtual hands on lab to learn how Dataiku and Snowflake create a seamless, accelerated path from data to AI deployment.
In this hands-on, interactive experience, you’ll use Snowflake’s innovative cloud architecture to execute data transformations and score models built in Dataiku, going from data to business value in minutes using Dataiku’s Visual ML platform.
You’ll build a default risk model using Snowflake and Dataiku trial accounts and our instructors will guide you and answer questions live.
By attending this lab you will:
- Build and train a predictive machine learning model to identify loan default
- Enrich the data set via Snowflake Marketplace and engineer features to enrich the model
- Learn how Visual ML and notebook environments can be used in every stage of the machine learning lifecycle
- Use Dataiku’s AutoML engine to rapidly prototype and build machine learning models
- See best practices for operationalizing models with MLOps
- Use Snowpark for Python framework within Dataiku
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What trials do I need to activate prior to this lab?
A: After your registration, please stay tuned to a series of emails from the Snowflake and Dataiku teams, explaining to you all the steps you’ll need to complete for this lab
Q: Is it necessary to complete all lab prerequisites and tools set up?
A: To have the best lab experience, please follow the steps we provide you through a series of emails over the 10 days leading up to the lab so that you can be fully prepared. This way all lab attendees can utilize the time allocated for the application of the use case and enjoy a full learning experience.
Partner Sales Engineer
Director, Sales Engineering (South Asia)