Join this hands-on lab, to learn how to build a data application that leverages Economical Data Atlas published by Knoema on the Snowflake Marketplace!
You will process data with Snowpark, develop a simple ML model and create a Python User Defined Function (UDF) in Snowflake, then visualise the data with Streamlit.
You will learn how to:
- Consume datasets in the Snowflake Data Marketplace.
- Perform queries on data in Python using Dataframes
- Leverage existing Python libraries
- Create a Snowpark Python User Defined Function in Snowflake
- Create a data application with Streamlit to visualise data
Niels ter Keurs
Senior Startup Programme Sales Engineer
Corporate Sales Engineer