Now, more than ever, enterprises are able to leverage massive amounts of data to provide value to their customers. However, many companies struggle to prepare large data sets for analytics, and they lack the capabilities to stream real-time data to provide timely insights to customers.
To learn how to create data applications using real-time data streaming, join us online for a free, instructor-led hands-on lab.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to ingest near real-time data sets into Snowflake
- Learn how to create Kafka producer and consumer apps
- Learn how to Integrate Snowpipe streaming SDK with Kafka consumer apps
- Learn how to populate Snowflake tables with time-series data in JSON format
- Have your questions answered by a product expert
In Collaboration with
To participate in the virtual hands-on lab, attendees need the following:
- A Snowflake Enterprise Account on preferred AWS region ACCOUNTADMIN access. An AWS Snowflake account is required.
- An AWS Account with admin access
- In the AWS account create a VPC in the same region as the Snowflake account
- In the VPC create subnets in a few AZs with an internet gateway to allow egress traffic to the internet by using a routing table and security group for outbound traffic
Senior AWS Partner Sales Engineer
Sr. Partner Solution Architect – Data and Analytics
Amazon Web Services