Whether you are building a startup or adding to a data-intensive application, taking advantage of a cloud data platform and machine learning technologies is key to innovating and gaining a competitive advantage.
You will learn how to leverage Amazon SageMaker to bring predictive power to your business; analyse data at a deeper level; and develop, test, and deploy ML models at scale. Our instructors will help you follow along using your Snowflake and AWS accounts and answer your questions live.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Ingest data for analytics powered by Snowflake
- Launch a SageMaker Notebook instance with the Snowflake Python connector pre-installed
- Build a connection to your Snowflake instance to pull data into a Pandas Data Frame
- Train a machine learning model using Amazon SageMaker
- Learn how to persist predictions in Snowflake for easy evaluation and analytics
- Join the on-demand Q&A with your Snowflake and Amazon peers
CEE Senior Solutions Architecture Manager, Amazon Web Services
Partner Sales Engineer, Snowflake
Sales Engineer, Snowflake