Whether you are building a startup or adding to a data-intensive application, taking advantage of a cloud data platform and machine learning technologies is key to innovating and gaining a competitive advantage.
Snowflake and AWS (Amazon SageMaker) are bringing you a series of DevDay events to show how to build data-intensive applications with ML.
These events will show how to use Snowflake to build data pipelines. You will learn how to leverage Amazon SageMaker to bring predictive power to your business; analyze data at a deeper level; and develop, test, and deploy ML models at scale. Our instructors will help you follow along using your Snowflake and AWS accounts and answer your questions live.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Ingest data for analytics powered by Snowflake
- Launch a SageMaker Notebook instance with the Snowflake Python connector pre-installed
- Build a connection to your Snowflake instance to pull data into a Pandas Data Frame
- Train a machine learning model using Amazon SageMaker
- Learn how to persist predictions in Snowflake for easy evaluation and analytics
- Join the on-demand Q&A with your Snowflake and Amazon peers