Join experts from Snowflake on Wednesday, January 26th for a half-day session to learn how Snowflake’s Data Cloud can dramatically increase the productivity of your data professionals and enable self-service analytics for the business.
We’ll take you on a journey where you’ll learn how to transform your legacy data architecture into a modern data platform. Snowflake’s Data Cloud will help you reduce costs by removing the complexities of your current state architecture, improve your operational efficiencies by adopting more workloads on a modern data platform, and allow you to make better, quicker business decisions by allowing immediate access to all of your data in a single source of truth – all to help TJX thrive.
Session 1: 9:00am – 9:15am
- Voice of the Customer
- During this session you will hear from TJX’s VP of Data & Analytics, Brian Rotondo
Session 2: 9:15am – 10:00am
- Snowflake Technical Deep Dive
- Please join us for a 45-minute session focused on key technical aspects within Snowflake. We will go “under the hood” and get an in-depth look into Data Sharing, using Snowflake to empower Data Science, and streamlining data pipelines.
Session 3: 10:00am – 11:00am
- Snowflake Roadmap
- In this session, we will delve into the strategy for the Snowflake Data Platform to deliver business outcomes.
Session 4: 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Introduction to Snowflake and the Data Cloud
- This session is for user who are new to Snowflake or seeing it for the first time and looking to learn more. You will hear from Snowflake’s Global Head of Retail & CPG, Rosemary Hua, as she provides an overview of Snowflake and the Data Cloud.
Q&A: 12:00pm – 12:30pm
In addition, lunch is on Snowflake! Attendees will receive a $15 UberEats Gift Card to use at their favorite local restaurant.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Senior Sales Engineering Manager
Enterprise Data & Analytics - TJX
Global Head of Retails & CPG