Are you struggling to harness the vast amount of healthcare data available for analysis? Are reporting tools proving to be too complex for daily users? If so, join us for an interactive webinar, where subject-matter experts from Snowflake and Deloitte will guide you through the process of unleashing the full potential of Medicaid data.
Date: October 3, 2023 Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET
The amount of data available for analysis is rapidly expanding in Medicaid, but unfortunately, it seems that the more data there is, the less people are able to effectively use it. Extracting records, dealing with complex features, and achieving consistent results in data analysis can be challenging.
In this webinar, you’ll discover how state Medicaid agencies can overcome these hurdles and utilize healthcare and third party data to their fullest potential. Join our specialists as they delve into the following key areas:
- Improving Member Health Care Outcomes
- Generating Member/Provider/Carrier Comparative Performance Analytics
- Assessing and Managing the Impacts of Incentive Programs
- State and Federal Reporting including T-MSIS with Predictive Analytics Capabilities for Future Planning
- MCO Management and Contract Compliance
- Understanding Impact of Medicaid Policy Changes
- Detecting Fraud and Abuse
Don’t miss this opportunity to transform the way you analyze healthcare data and make informed decisions that positively impact patient outcomes and program efficiency.
Would you like to talk to one of us in person? Register for Snowflake’s Data Cloud World Tour HERE. Coming to a city near you
In Partnership with:
Sr. District Manager
District Manager - SLED