Advances in network technologies, increasing competition, and a revenue shift from traditional products to innovative, cross-industry collaboration solutions are rapidly forcing telecommunication service providers to transform their operations. To stay ahead, they must transition away from complex legacy technologies in order to modernise their networks and to deliver value to partners across industries. With a multi-cloud integrated data strategy, telecommunication service providers can accelerate their digital transformation initiatives to deliver actionable intelligence and insights.
In this three-part series, experts will walk you through a new approach that is transforming Telecoms and why the future of Telecoms is built on the Data Cloud.
Part I: HOW TELECOMS CAN BRIDGE THE DATA GAP – ON-DEMAND
Start unleashing tomorrow’s technology and make the right connections today. Join this webinar to understand how the Telecoms Data Cloud can enable:
- Network performance management: Improve planning, better manage network resources, and identify bottlenecks ahead of time.
- Development of new products: Identify new opportunities to develop new data products and reduce time to market on new services.
- Improved customer experience: Develop more personalised marketing and customer experiences, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Implementation of AI and ML capabilities: Enable machine-generated data in near real time using ML models to predict faults, schedule maintenance ahead of time, and reduce operational downtime.
Part II: BUILDING VALUE-ADDED DATA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. HERE’S HOW TO START! – ON-DEMAND
As the data economy grows, connectivity of both people and things provides a massive opportunity. There’s a lot of valuable data passing through telecom networks. Join this webinar to understand how to:
- Transform your data into revenue-generating products and services
- Share data securely with appropriate data governance and clean rooms
- Enrich first-party data with additional data sources to deliver additional value
- Take new data products to market through Snowflake Marketplace
Part III: ENABLING SMART BUSINESS DECISIONS WITH CONVERGED IT AND NETWORK & SUBSCRIBER DATA THROUGH ONE DATA PLATFORM – ON-DEMAND
In the highly competitive telecommunications market where consumers switch providers based on prices alone, operators must think outside of the box to retain and attract customers through innovative services and superior customer experiences.
Combining data from various sources such as customer profiles; device data; network and location data; customer usage patterns; apps downloaded; content preferences; and clickstream data provides a more complete view of the customer experience. But data is often spread across a multitude of data sets from OSS / BSS / Network systems. Learn how organisations including Three UK, Globe, and Telenet Group leverage one data platform to:
- Create a single source of truth to power a variety of data-driven use cases
- Build customer profiles to truly understand their interests, sentiments, and loyalty
- Support up-sell opportunities and churn prediction models
Dr. Jennifer Belissent
Principal Data Strategist, Snowflake
Product Marketing Manager, Snowflake
Industry Principal, Telecommunications, Snowflake