User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) is a proven behavior-based insider risk-detection solution within the security community. However, without cloud computing and its big data handling capabilities, machine learning (ML)-the crux of UEBA-cannot be robustly practiced, making it difficult to take note of normal conducts of users in scale while being able to catch anomalous behaviors promptly.
Learn how you can detect unusual security behaviors in a timely manner with Snowflake. Join this webinar to learn how you can:
- Use Snowpark UDFs for anomaly detection at scale
- Use Streamlit to build interactive admin experience
- Use built-in SnowML services as turnkey solutions for instant insights
- Use Unistore-based anomaly detection for substantial cost saving along with optimized alerts
- Use data sharing for intelligence enhancement