DevOps can enable developers to build, deploy, and maintain applications rapidly and reliably. By automating activities across the software development lifecycle, developers can deliver high-quality products faster and adjust to business needs more quickly.
Join us on 1 September to discover the Snowflake DevOps playbook on simplifying your DevOps workflow. It will cover:
- Two approaches to database change management: declarative and imperative
- Source control naming differences to take into consideration
- Recommended imperative-style and declarative-style DCM tools
- Possible patterns to start using today: complete solutions and variations
- How Snowflake can work with and extend existing toolchains such as Terraform, GitHub Actions, and the Python-based schemachange tool.
Principal Data Platform Architect, Snowflake