What is the Data Economy? How can you leverage it? And, why care—what’s possible once you’re successful?
This two-part series in December will dive into global research conducted by Snowflake to learn how organizations exploiting near-boundless access to data, data services, business insights, and data collaboration are solving some of the most complex business problems while also creating new market opportunities.
Join us to learn how your organization can become a leader in the Data Economy and the business benefits that result.
Can’t make both sessions? We get it, the holiday season is busy! Register and we will send you the recording on demand after they air.
Session 1 | 3 Key Pillars of the Data Economy: People, Process, and Technology
Join this panel discussion on the key pillars and business requirements for succeeding in the Data Economy and leveraging it to its full potential. Our speakers, data leaders themselves, will cover:
- Leading a data-driven organization, and common challenges that may arise
- Advice and key learnings on your data journey
- How a data-forward business can accomplish things such as accelerated time to market for new products and increased customer satisfaction
- How data and data products help create new revenue streams
Session 2 | Is a Data Leader Missing from Your C-Suite?
December 13 | 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET
To survive and thrive in this market, companies need to put data at the center of their operations.
Whether you realize it or not, your organization is part of the Data Economy. Do you have the right leadership in place? Are you equipped to make the most of your data resources? And, how can your company better leverage data to inform key decisions and achieve strategic goals?
Register to learn more, including:
- Understanding the Data Economy
- The benefits of transforming to a data-centric model
- The unique role of a data executive as compared with the CIO and CTO