Ambit partners with Compile to better understand, model, and act on patient information predicting rare diseases. Leveraging Snowflake Secure Data Sharing, data scientists at Ambit can pull the data they need, when they need it.
In an industry with exploding health data volumes and the pressure to deliver better patient outcomes faster, healthcare and life sciences organizations need to use advanced analytics to generate valuable insights from diverse data sets and third-party sources.
Traditional methods of data collaboration require providers to share data for it to be used by other businesses. This often leaves the most sensitive data and potentially valuable data out of reach. And, the data you do have access to requires time-intensive data ingestion infrastructure, resulting in delayed time to utilization.
Tune into this webinar to learn best practices for data collaboration in healthcare and life sciences, including:
- How Ambit improves patient experiences and outcomes
- The data sets Compile makes available via Snowflake Secure Data Sharing
- How Snowflake’s privacy-preserving collaboration enables you to gain insights from sensitive patient data, without exposing the underlying data
- Decreasing time-to-data access from months to minutes with Snowflake Marketplace
- Reducing downtime due to fragile ETL pipelines and identifying opportunities to replace existing ETL pipelines with Snowflake Collaboration
CEO and Head of Analytics, Ambit
Chief Marketing Officer, Compile
Industry Principal, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Snowflake