Dynamic Table (Public Preview) is a new table type that drastically simplifies continuous data pipelines for transforming both batch and streaming data. With Dynamic Tables, Snowflake simplifies the creation and maintenance of data pipelines. But how do you use Dynamic Tables exactly?
In this webinar, you will learn how to set up a full data pipeline to handle streaming and continuous data pipelines in a declarative manner.
Join us to learn how to:
- Adapt your pipeline latency from days or hours to as low as one second, with a single parameter change
- Lower your cost with incremental refreshes with fast moving data
- Determine when to skip a refresh
- Use SQL or Snowpark Python to transform streaming data
- Control your pipelines, handle query evolution, and take advantage of the Snowflake Data Cloud for native observability, governance, and security
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Principal Architect, Data Engineering
Senior Product Manager