Join this webinar featuring TDWI and Snowflake to learn how healthcare payer organizations can harness the power of data and share data more effectively with government agencies as well as providers and other stakeholders. This session will cover key trends such as cloud data management, data sharing, and getting the most out of all the data for 360-degree views of patients and real-time insights.
Topics we will discuss include:
- Overcoming legacy data infrastructures that limit collection, storage, sharing, and analytics
- Improving efficiency in meeting data sharing and reporting requirements while enabling valuable data sharing with essential stakeholders
- Best practices for generating timely business insights from data to lower costs, reduce fraud and abuse, sharpen forecasting, and streamline processes
- Data transparency for single, 360-degree views of patients and other subjects of interest
- Governance and security best practices