Unstructured data accounts for a tremendous amount of information, but it poses an interesting challenge for organisations attempting to extract value from it. It is not easy to search, analyse, or query unstructured data, especially on the fly, posing more challenges to data architectures that are already complex.
In this session, you will learn about Snowflake’s new support for unstructured data and how you can store, access, process, govern, and share it in a single data platform to maximise the value your organisation extracts from ALL of your data.
Join Senior Product Manager Saurin Shah as he walks through demos on how to:
- Use SQL commands to upload and download unstructured data
- Access files through a REST API
- Use scoped URLs for governed access
- List files with directory tables
- Process unstructured data with Java and external functions (cross-cloud)
- Create end-to-end pipelines to process unstructured data
- Share unstructured data securely
Product Marketing Manager, Snowflake
Senior Product Manager, Snowflake