The pandemic drove gaming revenue up by 9.3% in 2020, and advertising is a significant source of that income. But it’s not easy money. It’s a tough market, where new games are proliferating, advertising is shouting for gamers’ attention, and attention spans are short. At the same time, consumers are more concerned than ever about how companies are using and sharing their data, propelling data privacy and security to the forefront of the industry’s priorities.
Join this VB Live event to learn how data changes the game for ads, marketing, user acquisition and monetization. Securely leveraging data can help developers cash in on the industry’s growth opportunities, attract consumers, create optimized, personalized gaming experiences, protect your users’ privacy, and more.
Participants will learn how to:
– Better use data to improve the effectiveness of ads and marketing
– Make data-driven decisions around optimization and personalization
– Overcome challenges with legacy data stacks
– Break down data silos for a single-source, holistic view of audiences
– Ensure data privacy and security
– Daniel Lopez, Director, Mobile Growth, Electronic Arts (EA)
– Brian Sapp, SVP, User Acquisition Marketing & Ads, Jam City
– Daniel Myers, Senior Developer Relations Manager, Snowflake
– Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat (moderator)