The complex data environment today makes collaboration extremely difficult for data professionals, resulting in slow time to insight and leaving much value of data unrealized.
Snowpark, a developer framework of Snowflake, was built to solve this exact challenge by allowing different data professionals to bring their choice of language and collaborate in the same platform using the same data. Snowpark is designed to bring together data engineers, data scientists, and developers. It opens up data programmability so they can collaborate to better build and operationalize using their preferred languages, and benefit from the simplicity, access, performance, scalability, governance, and security of Snowflake’s Data Cloud.
Join the Snowpark Day for a power-packed half-day event to learn:
- What Snowpark is and what you can build with it
- Example Snowpark use cases and customer stories
- The latest about Snowpark for Python capabilities and other improvements
- Benefits of Snowpark Accelerated: Snowpark’s powerful ecosystem program to bring more powerful integrations
- Featuring partner and customer stories using Snowpark for Python
- Use Snowpark using SageMaker Studio Lab, Amazon’s free hosted notebook environment
Senior Sales Engineer, Snowflake