Snowflake Computing recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study1, which uncovered a customer ROI of 604%, a net present value of $5.97 million and a payback period of less than three months for Snowflake’s built-for-the-cloud data warehouse. Please join our webinar with guest speaker Jeffrey North, Principal Consultant from Forrester Consulting, and Ross Perez, Sr. Director of Product Marketing at Snowflake, as we provide attendees with a framework to evaluate the financial impact of Snowflake’s data warehouse-as-a-service, covering the benefits, costs, risk and flexibility.
This webinar will help you understand the ROI your organization could expect from an investment in Snowflake’s cloud-built data warehouse. According to the study, key quantifiable benefits identified by the Snowflake customers in the study included:
- $3.5 million in legacy storage costs saved
- $731,000 in legacy compute costs saved
- $995,000 in ETL labor cost avoided
- $796,000 saved from reduced cost of database management
- $895,000 saved from faster time-to-production
Unquantified benefits include:
- Business value of new initiatives
- Avoiding the cost of upgrades
- Global data sharing
- Greater employee satisfaction
1 A Forrester Total Economic ImpactTM Study, a June 2018 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Snowflake Computing.