Join us on January 14th to learn how the State of California is using Snowflake and how you might benefit from the rise of the data cloud. This opportunity will give you the chance to ask your local Snowflake expert on how your organization will gain data-driven insights from the Data Cloud, and from the latest features available from Snowflake Cloud Data Platform.
We will cover:
- What is Snowflake and how it’s uniqueness is enabling CDT
- Snowflake Data Sharing at CDT
- A walkthrough of the Snowflake UI and how CDT implemented as a solution
- Data ingest from multiple departments
- Schemas and the data pipeline to clean data
- Time-Travel and Zero Copy Clones for Sandboxes
- Tableau and the Public dashboards
And lastly, an overview of the various ways the State of California agencies use Snowflake today. Reserve your spot for this exclusive Snowflake training!
Snowflake is a modern database and data platform uniquely built on all three major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP). As a fully managed service, Snowflake makes moving your data assets like your Operational Data Store, Data