In an industry where products have a short shelf life and the target market reacts in weeks instead of months, having a robust analytics platform is necessary for leading video game companies.
Join Electronic Arts’ Chief Architect of Company Operations, Vlad Valeyev, as he recounts his team’s rigorous vetting process for selecting a data warehouse, and why they ultimately chose Snowflake.
This webinar by Electronic Arts (EA) will cover:
- The challenges that led to selecting a new data platform
- The factors behind their technology evaluation process
- How they created a central hub to run advanced analytics
- How they use Snowflake to deliver data to end users faster
- How Snowflake improves EA’s data management processes
Chief Architect, Company Operations, Electronic Arts
Product Marketing Manager, Snowflake