In partnership with:
Join us on Tuesday, June 28 at 4 p.m. ET for a virtual webinar on emerging data trends – and how digital data can help your business.
You will hear about the Snowflake data cloud, a global network that helps organizations mobilize their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. You will also hear from iPipeline, a provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry, and Advisors Excel about the importance of granular, quick real-time digital data. Together, they will walk through how to leverage curated data insights to drive growth, reduce cost and mitigate risk — all while helping you achieve your business objectives.
Hear from these industry experts as they discuss how digital processes can help you scale the data architecture marketplace to centralize your data in one place, to provide you with a 360-degree view of your customers while driving efficiencies and turning insights into wallet share.
In this session you will learn to:
- Shorten long cycle times
- Increase your goal placement ratios to where you want them
- Overcome the struggles with internal processes to make transactions significantly more efficient
- Compare your key metrics to others in the industry
- Appropriately react to new regulatory or compliance requests (FINRA Audits or new DOL rules)
- Deliver your book of business opportunities – in real time — to advisors
- Conquer the roadblocks in attracting and retaining high performing advisors
Each attendee will receive a $20 Uber Eats gift card! Space is limited! Register today to secure your spot!
VP of Data & Analytics, iPipeline
Chief Technology Officer, Advisors Excel
Head of Data Marketplace, Snowflake